Hi Surya

http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Welcome
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Ftobibeer.github.io%2Ftb5%2F%23Welcome&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGn5WUawPXFOOH6tej_ush6py_c5w>.

I do not think Tobias made use of that in the example. Tobias referred to
the possibility of reusing

[[$:/plugins/gsd5/ticklers/modules/widgets/datepicker.js]] and
[[$:/plugins/gsd5/ticklers/stylesheet/datepicker-stylesheet]]

from Roma Hicks http://gds5.tiddlyspot.com

The ticklers are part of gds5 and I am not sure, but think it is all needed
to make use of them in that way.
The reason tiddlers are bundled in plugins are that they are really all
needed for it to work.

That is not to say that you can not make it work, but it would need some
serious rewriting.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/185513ff-240c-4a66-93d3-c5d2d6d4b67c%40googlegroups.com.