Hi Surya,
I sure do not know the answer to your lists of recurring tasks. Also I
think that when you find the answer your solution will have grown
considerably in size. It would be lovely, I do agree on that.

I have settled with a tiddler with the foolish title "Now is now" it has
tag Task and the fields due and why. The why field has the value
***DEADLINE***. In my tasklist I have a button Now that sets the above
mentioned tiddlers due field to now date. It will get listed with my other
tasks and all listed above that one will have passed deadline.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a490d9cb-e25a-4cd0-88e3-13f847c049ea%40googlegroups.com.