Ciao Evan

IMO, this plugin is SO rich it deserves an EXAMPLE CHANNEL.

I'm wondering if you'd be okay if I started another thread about developing
examples of usage? Not necessarily for you to answer on but also other folk
who are developing grasp of what it can do?

FWIW, I'm down on the farm of basic accounts, but I could probably rise to
the challenge of how you could use your math to visually create kinship
charts.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2a4eba54-b9e4-43fb-89a9-9f5b55941632%40googlegroups.com.