On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 8:15:24 AM UTC+1, Evan Balster wrote:

> Announcing the second generation of my formula plugin for TiddlyWiki.
>
> See the *Formula wiki* for the latest documentation:
> http://evanbalster.com/tiddlywiki/formulas.html

Great Work!

I just had a view about your licensing. ... Most of your plugins use MIT
license, which is great. ... But some don't have any license. ...

You also should consider, to switch those plugins, that you want to be part
of the TiddlyWiki core, to be "BSD 3 clause" see: [1]. OR you can also use
a dual license, for those parts. MIT and BSD-3clause work well together but
the TW core needs BSD [1]

Just to be clearer. ... If you stay with MIT, it won't be a big problem,
because MIT allows us to change the license to BSD, once we include stuff
from your plugins into the core [2]. The other way around would not be
possible, except with a dual-license.

have fun!
mario

[1]