Hi Evan,

Great work on the plugin!

Just wondering, has IFERROR been implemented yet? It's listed as a function
under 'Selection' but when I try to use it I get the following exception:

CompileError: unknown function: IFERROR

I'm on version 2.1. The online 'Try Me' field shows the same error.

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3de36e8a-ea5a-4416-81f5-06eecd1faf63%40googlegroups.com.