Hi @all

I'm happy to announce the first *beta* release of *TiddlyTouch*

*v0.1.1*
*tiddlytouch.tiddlyspot.com*

The plugin includes all the basic functionality, no experiments ;)
... and I've added an MIT license

I've refined many things and fixed errors and put a package together that
works pretty well for me, I hope you'll find it useful, too
Documentation is on the plugin page, though it's more incomplete than
anything else, I'll work on that (after a few beers, cheers)

For the next days I plan to release 0.1.2 that includes readme, docs etc.
and I'll work on the documentation

If you find some errors or strange behaviour, please consider posting
something in this thread
There are two known errors that can appear, I've made two pull requests on
github and they got merged, one is with codemirror, the other with dragging
links/tagpills with touch. You can read more about that on the page under
"Known issues"

all the best,
have fun!
Simon