> Simon,
>
> Love your work and look forward to the 0.1.2 that includes readme, docs
> etc.  I am sure you are on top of it but just want to point out that for
> TiddlyTouch and Muuri, understanding what can be achieved, its purpose and
> function is only present in pieces in the discussion threads. Please ensure
> you overview the solution from a "naive inquirer" perspective. I would be
> happy to help once you have the other documentation because it can be
> difficult as the author as its your baby and you know the solution
> intimately it can be hard to imagine not knowing anything.
>
> Regards
> Tony

Thanks Tony,

I got your message and although documenting is quite a pain in the *ss I
already planned to add a good and simple documentation
I appreciate your offer to help, it's very welcome. So as documentation
evolves, I'll give your and all community member's comments an open ear as
far as my time allows

That said - I'd like to thank all members that are participating here in
this forum, sharing ideas and suggestions and helping others to improve
their projects

cheers to Australia from Austria (the european Australia)
Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c2e9e273-69ec-49b0-9bb8-b33cd6a25f55%40googlegroups.com.