Following the principle that teaching a hungry man to catch fish is better
than feeding him a single fish...

You need a stylesheet that uses .tc-tagged-wichtig etc.

Read https://tiddlywiki.com/#How%20to%20apply%20custom%20styles%20by%20tag

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8b649379-972e-4e65-8bc6-3b8cb1b6e891%40googlegroups.com.