Hello coda coder,

thanks for your answer.

Following the principle that teaching a hungry man to catch fish is better
> than feeding him a single fish...

Yes, I like that principle and learned a lot by that in my whole life.

But, on the site, you mentioned, it is only written how to style the
tiddler itself, nothing about "how to style the view in the sidebar of
certain tiddlers".

Read https://tiddlywiki.com/#How%20to%20apply%20custom%20styles%20by%20tag

And: What is written on the site, I already know and am able to do things
like that.
And I know also how to make a tiddlerlink shown in a certain colour in the
sidebar by tag.

But the problem is ....
see my post before...

Surya