Markdown solves the problem "make the input easy"

The problem(s) I want to solve are "make the output beautiful"
and "make the output programmatically" when this makes sence

TW seems a pretty good compromise at these - For beautiful output
I'd have to turn TW in LaTeX of something - but I'll cross one
bridge at a time.

Cheers

/Joe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b85141b7-55d7-4918-bc25-6fc1fcc8fc96%40googlegroups.com.