Hi Surya

I think that the problem here is that the website you’re using is employing a
technique called “frame busting”: it detects when it is running in iframe, and
attempts to bust out and become the main page:

https://evertpot.com/235/ <https://evertpot.com/235/>

As the article points out, frame busting is recommended for e-commerce websites
to prevent click-jacking attacks, so it is unlikely that they’d want to change
it.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4BD3D9B1-924F-4CA3-BF01-382B0A461A90%40gmail.com.