hi, as said , I draw them to https://tiddlywiki.com/empty.html,
obviously it's empty, no need to delete anything.

anyway I've figured out something.

I need to drag these extra tiddlers to get the same:
* [[$:/config/PageControlButtons/Visibility/$:/core/ui/Buttons/new-tiddler]]
* $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/options/sidebarlayout
*
[[$:/config/PageControlButtons/Visibility/$:/core/ui/Buttons/more-page-actions]]
* $:/tags/PageControls

so it's ok now.

but, there's another problem.
the old zoomin story view mode problem.

after drag to http://emptymaterial.tiddlyspot.com/,
if change to "zoomin" mode, the tiddler width is wider than that in classic
mode,
and there's no space at right tiddler frame border,  a little problem.
see http://emptymaterial.tiddlyspot.com/

and at http://j.d.material.tiddlyspot.com/,
currently versioned 0.3.47, if change to "zoomin" mode,
the tiddler width is much wider than that in classic mode, and cause bottom
scroll bar to appear
I remember you've fixed this problem. at least at version 0.3.43 it's ok. don't
know why this problem reappears.

I use latest firefox and chrome explorer on windows 10

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/20180411031225.62A16C800B4%40webmail.sinamail.sina.com.cn.