Hey Bardy, thanks so much for the bug reports, they're really valuable to
me!

The old zoomin problem.. 😑 looks like I needed to define the CSS more
specifically for tiddler frames in zoomin view. I updated the theme and
hope that this is not a persisting problem!

As for having to drag the visibility tiddlers, that wasn't needed. Buttons
for the header could be set at ControlPanel > Appearance > Toolbars > Page
Toolbar... same as for Vanilla theme :)

If you haven't lost patience in this, would you mind trying out the updated
theme on the main Tiddlywiki site, or on Empty edition? Thanks a bunch!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c01a828a-bf15-422c-8ffa-890c92c44674%40googlegroups.com.