Hey Bardy,

On Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 11:15:26 AM UTC+9, bardy wrote:

> > would you mind trying out the updated theme on the main Tiddlywiki site,
> or on Empty edition?
>
> hi, it's my pleasure
>
> just tried your current version 0.3.53
> on both the main Tiddlywiki site and Empty edition
>
> I think everything is OK now.

That's great!

one thing:
> in the default Color theme
> the color of the "Save" button is highlighted,
> and after making some change, the "Save" button is grayed out
>
> I think maybe it'd be more natural for an indicator
> to be highlighted when there's change
> and be grayed out when there's no change

This is a good observation, and I think this is because of how the theme is
handling the save-wiki-dirty-indicator. I'd include consideration of this
in an update (might be this weekend)

anyway I see this color can be simply changed at ControlPanel "Material
> Tweak", "Colors of save-wiki dirty indicator on Tools sidebar"
> so it's not really a problem.

Yes, there's that, although I wish I could make it automatic hehe

another thing:
> to "Make it swipable / tappable"
> > Swipe from the left edge of the screen to open the sidebar (and from the
> right edge of the screen to close it)
>
> on popular mobiles like Apple iPhones Safari this gesture is already used
> as Back and Forward for navigation history
>
> maybe swipe from middle ... just a thought.

Oh, right! I'm not on iOS so I didn't even know about this. I'll look into
BTC's HammerWidgets to see if enlarging the swipable area won't interfere
with text selection.

Thanks again!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/eeb6d081-3eee-46bb-8cda-21bc3d33f7bd%40googlegroups.com.