Mat

I had similar problems with failed logins on moving from cloudant to IBM
bluemix. It's working now, with Danielo's help.

The cause? It was CORS. Of course!

My instructions for configuring CORS are posted March 18th on this github
issue (with links to IBM documentation):
https://github.com/NoteSelf/NoteSelf.github.io/issues/52

I couldn't find a way to configure CORS through the dashboard GUI menus so
ended up using a few lines of Python code to do the set up via their API.

The forced migration from Cloudant's friendly service was a shame,
especially to lose the simple named account. IBM's bluemix with it's
cryptic username and confusing setup is off-putting, but I'd encourage you
to persist.

I find Noteself to be a fantastic way to sync up tiddly notes and have
everything backed up, including past revisions, on a cloud db.

Will

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b4b5473f-8588-4249-a065-6362b2eb5877%40googlegroups.com.