Mark et al..

I would of thought the tiddler could be saved as a "blob", that is the
fields are just more details in the tiddler, all just one big text file.
They only become meaningful when they are loaded into the Tiddly-wiki which
knows about fields. The question is can you have variable length fields in
MySQL? I think you must because WordPress stores posts this way.

With any database including Cloudant there would be methods to extract all
content and save it in a file, and the schema. That is you back up at the
database administrator level without any knowledge of tiddlywiki.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/907f7608-05ce-47c5-ade4-c7b232dcb712%40googlegroups.com.