Hey all,

I have some questions about noteself maybe someone can help me answer! I
understand it uses your browsers local storage. I am used to using nodejs,
and keep my tiddlywiki folder in my dropbox. That means I have a folder
with many .tid files I can see and touch. I also *frequently* "clear all"
on my browsers, erasing *everything*.

   1. When using noteself, how can I "export" the local database noteself
   is using so that I can keep my own backups?
   2. I understand noteself can by synced with an online database provider.
   I understand many people used cloudant, which closed, and are now using IBM
   Cloud (used to be called bluemix). When I signed up yesterday for the lite
   plan I noticed it said this: *"Lite plan services are deleted after 30
   days of inactivity.".* Is everyone aware that if you dont sync for 30
   days your db is gone?! Is there another free service that is trustworthy
   and does not have this?
      - If I set up a good answer to 1., this one wont really bother me.

Thank you!
Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/9fe521ac-8c26-4f43-befa-967858956678%40googlegroups.com.