(Smile) Update Windows done.
Can again properly look to the outside world again.
Next Gave the new  tiddlyWin32.exe a run for its money.
The Recent tab functions flawlessly afaics.
Next week again at work, hope to persuade boss to use it.
8000+ items in the database and he has no idea of the work
that needs to be done. With TW5 I can note down and track
easily what needs to be done and show it to him and he can
comment. Potentially great time saver.

(There is a field in our database for potentially noting down
remarks like that, at my request in the past.
But being a fixed-size field, I mean no way to enlarge it; it's
a horror to use it.
Can put lots of text in it, but most of it can't be seen, involves
oodles of scrolling and edting is a horror also. Most of the time
I prepare the text in Word and when finished, I copy-past the
stuff into the field. And then you see some typos.. Aarggh)
Awesome, Jed!

One request though, hope you don't mind.
It is very useful for me to show files from the hard drive, as
somtimes I have to do presentations from a place where we
have no wifi.

Now I make more and more use of small movies to document
the functioning of the equipment in the collection.

Could an .mp4 or .mov also be listed in the mime map?
If so how to do that? Must you do that? Can I? I don't want to
mess up the inner workings of TW of course.
Thanks again lots & lots for your work, Jed.
Cheers, Ed
.
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8d112e15-6630-4ef5-8f59-ac428832242f%40googlegroups.com.