Op vrijdag 11 mei 2018 14:44:01 UTC+2 schreef Jed Carty:

> custom mimeMap:
> you can set the mimeMap in the settings in the $:/ControlPanel. Make a
> mimeMap property with type object and list the types of files along with
> their mime-types there like here
> https://github.com/OokTech/TW5-MultiUser/blob/master/Configuration.md
>
> the entries for mp4 and .mov are:
>
> ".mp4": "video/mp4",
> ".mov": "video/quicktime"

Hi Jed & Other TW5ians,

Of cours I followed your advice and went to Node Settings, cous the other
Sttings were of no help. 8-)))
With some trial error I found out how to add "mimeMap". Some confusion
first about the quotations marks,
eventually I got it right.

But however muuch I tried completeing mimeMap gave me different results. In
theConfiguration.md I see
that the fields look like this, e.g.

".ico": "image/x-icon",
    ".html": "text/html",
    ".js": "text/javascript",
    ".json": "application/json",
    ".css": "text/css",
    ".png": "image/png",
    ".jpg": "image/jpeg",
    ".jpeg": "image/jpeg",
    ".wav": "audio/wav",
    ".mp3": "audio/mpeg",
    ".svg": "image/svg+xml",
    ".pdf": "application/pdf",
    ".doc": "application/msword",
    ".gif": "image/gif"

They all end with the closing quotaion mark and a comma.

In my case I get this ending with als extension types:
e.g. " .mp4": "video/mp4": "",
So after the closing quotation mark, there is a colon and
complete quotation marks and the the comma.
Moreover these quotation marks ar clickable.

Now when I look at
"suppressBrowser": "", I see the same, but still it not what
I thought that would be right. I was aiming for an exact copy
of the example in Configuration.md.

Can anybody please explain in simple English, as I am totally
a non-Wizard, what it all means.

This is how my Node Setting/Manual Settings looks now

Again thanks a lot to everybody helping out here!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/78f206e0-c5bd-464d-bc73-56cb8c6ed788%40googlegroups.com.