> includeWikis:
> I have never used this, looked at it and then promptly forgot about it. I
> may be able to include it but at the moment the server doesn't have a
> mechanism for it because the included wikis are supposed to be read-only. I
> am hoping to have an equivalent option available for combining multiple
> wikis in the future, but that isn't going to be part of this release. I
> hope you are correct about it not being a necessary feature for many people.
> That isn't an expected error so I will need to look into that and make
> sure it isn't going to affect anything else. For now includeWikis just
> won't be supported.
>
> For me it's not that a big deal if it doesn't work. It's a disk-space
saver, though and for that quite useful. But one has to set up a template
node.js wiki for that, that's why I think it's not so commonly-used
I have one set up with defaults I want to use in every wiki - but the
import button will do for now. The positive parts of Bob are way too big to
see this as a big issue.

Thanks for your work, Jed!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48dde7f9-c9c0-4b04-a9a0-2a8d9c351f8a%40googlegroups.com.