Mat wrote:

> It strikes me that people would easily share their personal wikis
> publicly... if it didn't contain any personal stuff!

Not so sure that quite covers it.

This topic is very interesting. And highly relevant to getting TW better
known.

Observations.

1 - I have seen (privately) AMAZING TW by two regular contributors here
that contain NOTHING personal. I'm not sure what they are waiting for. They
are a revelation. But, its like *"until its perfect, I won't." *We will all
be dead by then. THAT is a social aspect that deserves some thought. I
don't think its anything to do with skill. Its more in the region of the
"Perfect Carpet." There are NO perfect carpets.

2 - Any idea ROUTINE (out-of-the-box) TW are boring is false. Its NOT the
gizmos that matter. It is, ultimately, the content. There is a kinda
culture around TW that I think implies optimal organisational skill is
king. I think that is incorrect. Content is extremely important to meaning.

Just thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/080049c6-5e0e-4d79-a86b-17d00f8c363a%40googlegroups.com.