TonyM wrote:

>  If people add to there workflow it is quite easy to create and modify
> tiddlers under different names,

Hm. The idea of having to change user name and constantly keeping in mind
that my TW might(!) eventually be presented to others....  then I suspect
people would just rather not bother to present their private wikis to
others.

That said, your idea has similarity to something I made for my (now frozen)
blog TWaddle <http://twaddle.tiddlyspot.com>. I modified the saver so that
it saved to two places; one saved the editor version to tiddlyspot where it
was hosted but it also triggered a download of a public version with only
certain tiddlers filtered, which I then uploaded to the public TWaddle.
(Unfurtunately I couldn't get it to directly load to two tiddlywikis
simultaneously, which is also why my blogging halted. Too much hassle just
to add an article!). The filtering was based on some field value set in
public tiddlers, kind of like what you propose. Still, if an unfinished
article should slip through that would not be a biggie - it's just a silly
blog. In contrast, the wikis I think would be most interesting to see the
structure of are peoples "everyday wikis"... presumably with sometimes
sensitive info (medical matters, private thoughts about other people, ...
whatever) - these had better be cleared without risk for mistakes before
anyone would mind sharing the TW.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/37a7de01-479a-49b0-bd4c-489b2af11344%40googlegroups.com.