Hi FrD, thank you for the reply.

I installed WebDAV server and fired it up. I am able to access if from the
browser and navigate to the ownCLoud folder, however, if I open a
TiddlyWiki file the behaviour is the same as opening it directly in the
browser (i.e. buttons do not work).

Regards.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a99d0676-b4dd-420c-91f7-f0e791bc93e2%40googlegroups.com.