Mark

Thanks for the reply. Its useful info.

As far as I understand it, at the moment, the code is proprietary as the
developer had two production versions. A version with ads, free. And a paid
for version, ads free.

Since I can't access the support group I wrote him an email asking him if
he still intends to support its development. I need give him some time to
reply.

Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/da4af5e5-6049-4fbc-a51a-7f45bd5ccff5%40googlegroups.com.