Dear Mark et al.,

I went to great strides trying to get AndTidWiki going, but it is designed
in such a way that is simply unusable. For instance, by forcing file
storage in the sdcard, it makes impossible the creation of a symlink to a
synchronised folder.

Since it is not open source, and has lacked maintenance for five years, my
advice to the community would be to drop it from list of supporting
applications.

Cheers.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8f51331e-9f9b-4961-83ff-2cd5660648e7%40googlegroups.com.