Well, I've been making some tests in both tiddlyspot and my own TW and I
think I must have some issues in my file.

Anyway, Chrome seems not to work properly even in tiddlyspot. Even it works
well with the template, format:default is still not working. Firefox do
works well with your TW in tiddlyspot, but not with mine.
Even I deleted $:/plugins/frd/simplecalendar tiddler, the shadow tiddlers
are still there. Is this the normal behaviour? Even more:
<<simplecalendar>> macro is still working even the plugin must be deleted.
Maybe my TW file is broken in some way.

I've no more time tonight, but I will try with a brand new TW file tomorrow
and test it. Will post the results then.

Thank you so much for your time, FrD.

Hi,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/acff9f98-f2a6-49c7-8cf5-df9caa158ac9%40googlegroups.com.