Hi Littleagle Thoronaug,

I'm very sorry for your troubles.

To delete the plugin :
- go to the sidebar => "More" tab
- then click on "Plugins" (last vertical tab)
- click on "Simple Calendar"
The shadow tiddler shows up. Delete this tiddler. Save and reload.

Then drag and drop the last version of the plugin. Save and reload.

Waiting for your tests tomorrow.

Regards

FrD

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f6a5c07c-85ff-4b99-94ea-ab3f5889c293%40googlegroups.com.