Ciao Mat

@TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> I think performance is likely to be good.

Mat repled ...

> Well, the "performance" is to a great extent a result of the wiki ...

Yes but. The assemblage of the sidebar is significant. Its not just size,
its complexity for render. Reducing all "cruft" I think will improve
performance?

And, why have it when you don't need it?

I also find this concept very appealing... even if I must admit I'm not
> quite sure what I'd *do* with them ;-)

I think TonyM, or at least I, was pointing to Use Cases where the content
of the TW could contain disparate items AND gets focused on ONE at a time,
un-menued.

An example could be a Newsletter. You only want the latest to show, or one
where a topic is directly addresses a raised issue. Listing them all would
more be a service for archivists than end-users, if you get what I mean?

In short, many Use Cases, I think benefit from minimal delivery of "ALL BUT
ONLY" in one Tiddler/"Effective Page".

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b7c0e225-c5ca-43a3-a972-1305d1f8c8a1%40googlegroups.com.