Jeremy,

A little feedback if I may. The title says "Implementing a true single
tiddler display mode
and perhaps it is in some ways "true single tiddler", but from this
description I was looking forward to something it is not.

I was interested in the ability to use a link to a tiddler in a wiki (from
another tiddlywiki or website) that opened a tiddler, somewhat like a
that tiddler, no side bar, toolbar (optionally) nothing. An example use
case is a link or iframe to https://tiddlywiki.com/#Filter%20Operators as a
reference.

I understand this would load the whole wiki to display a single tiddler, I
am fine with that because I may want to build sophisticated tiddlers but it
would be helpful if we could give a single tiddler total focus and no
apparent chrome around it.

One of my motivations is when I have content I want to share with the world
and its in my Wiki, in a tiddler, I want to publish it to the world without
needing tiddlywikis interface to be there by default. I also want to do
this for myself such as open in new window single tiddler views. The
interaction with the underlying wiki can be dealt with buy the tiddlers
author.

PS I am looking forward to the new release like an Easter egg hunt.

Thanks
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/24ab12c5-3018-4b18-8b1b-4dcbd1c210d5%40googlegroups.com.