Hi Tony,

Those are the lofty goals. However, as I said, I intend to keep Timimi as a
simple middleman that will pass the message. If stretched, may be we will
send an array of parameters to the script. All these are possibilities.,
but I ll have you know that currently they exist in my head only and
nothing in paper.  I am currently distracted by a more interesting personal
project.
Any way we have to convert the native messaging host to golang first,
before all these. We will see.

It goes without saying that I am open to pull requests.

Time is rather hot commodity.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a1e4b1a7-b5df-4ba5-b43d-aa2cdfb80802%40googlegroups.com.