Hello Riz,
Thank you for update!

Amazingly I found snapshot works on TiddlyDesktop if you leave the  backup
location empty! (If you set backup location an error: red window is raised)
So, I can have on demand backup using tiddlydesktop!

I also checked the new version on Chrome69 + Win10-x86 It works again if

   - You set full path to backup location
   - Or leave the backup location empty (Will save backups in same folder
   of main wiki)

So, relative path did not worked for me!

Mohammad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/6f9653b6-61a5-4eaa-ad49-2ac4df85cabc%40googlegroups.com.