At the meta level, who are these people and how do we know they'll be here
in say, 3 years? Is there a list of groups they're already hosting? Or a
way to review them? Seems like you would want to know how the service has
been working for actual groups at size.

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e6a27f95-b026-47e8-a61f-63c9d8a68c24%40googlegroups.com.