Mohammad: The Q & A idea is okay. Problem is that GG activists are small in
number & some of us are not Q & A people. For instance, I occasionally like
to make jokes or write rambling investigations which sometimes turn out to
be worth doing even though they are no way Q & A. If it cuts my expression
down I don't want to do it as a main thing. Strict Q & A is out for me.

Arlen: I think stackoverflow.com was a great idea as a supplementary system
to GG. I think the main problem was/is their very particular rules on
meeting targets. The TW GG group is exceptionally high quality even on *very
low numbers* of participants. Stackoverflow has NO concept of enthusiasm.
So once you try to get into it it feels like a series of meaningless
hurdles to get over that WE are already over. I do think the final quality
is good. But IMO it can only be, at best, a sub-sector to support TW. TBH,
we NEED more people (activists) to even begin to make something of places
like stackoverflow.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/344ee3e9-f578-42ba-ad62-716d77f7aded%40googlegroups.com.