Nothing has been changed around the plugin library in the last several weeks.

TW allows multiple plugin libraries to be registered at once via tiddlers with
the tag $:/tags/PluginLibrary. The core includes a tiddler
$:/config/OfficialPluginLibrary that points to the current version of the
plugin library. It's possible that you've got another tiddler overwriting that
shadow, or multiple tiddlers with that tag and selected the wrong one.

Best wishes

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Ruston