Hi,

On Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 5:21:39 PM UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Note that here I’m particularly interested in tracking down any bugs that
> have been newly introduced in v5.1.18.

Something else I noticed: The "export tiddler" button in individual
tiddlers seems to be broken. It simply yields nothing in Chrome or Firefox
under Linux. The pop-up menu which would allow you to choose a file format
doesn't appear. Export via Advanced Search/Filter works fine.

Kind regards,

Stef

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/37b29930-0a58-4df9-b1a9-fc4de8a079bc%40googlegroups.com.