Some observations about the upcoming phantastic comments plugin—I
drag-n-dropped it from the prerelease (as my empty.html pointed to the
older library as well).

1) Changing the time (and date) all the time while typing makes the comment
section look unstable. The buttons move to the right and to the left due to
the different lengths of the numbers ... I would prefer that the time and
date are hidden while in edit mode (only the last timestamp will be saved
anyway, so the constant updates provide no value for me).

2) Readability: There is a lack of contrast in the title bar and I find it
hard to read CAPITAL LETTERS especially in longer words like NOVEMBER.
Comment author and date have a contrast ratio of 3.1:1 that qualifies for
large text only in AA standard according to WCAG2.0. Small text would be
AAA grade at 7:1 (I use this tool
<https://developer.paciellogroup.com/resources/contrastanalyser/> to
measure.)

3) Of course I could change 2) using my own stylesheet ... which leads me
to the last point: the class attribute of the buttons is empty. Could you
please use tc-btn-edit, tc-btn-cancel, tc-btn-delete and tc-btn-save or
something similar?

I am looking forward to the new release, thank you all for building such
great stuff!

-- Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/047e0caf-cff2-4972-bea3-551d336a0f73%40googlegroups.com.