I love TW5, it changes the way to think about information.
However, I would also love to see in-page search and TOC and
version control in TW5. I'm sure people might be working on it or, already
out there but, I couldn't find.

-Rahul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/297ffd94-b354-4355-a576-005b1831dcfe%40googlegroups.com.