I think the in-page search issue is more about TiddlyDesktop than about
TiddlyWiki. I believe both Bob and TiddlyServer and file-backup all offer
file backup options.

Everyone does realize this is a 5 year old thread, right?

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/576d7340-c9dc-45da-bca4-05c2f3e3eea2%40googlegroups.com.