Rahul,

You can get tiddler based, version control, in a few ways, the quickest may
be a noteself version of tiddlywiki.

in page links and navigation is in many ways already possible. Perhaps
start a new thread, and post a clearer definition of your requirements.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/22c0e5b1-0cd7-4fad-af7b-786789ad657b%40googlegroups.com.