Hi S. S.

I looked at your docs and was convinced I could make them shorter. Now
after several hours I realise how bleedin difficult it is to write concise,
comprehensible docs. I salute your achievement!

I've attached my attempt but it's not much of an improvement as regards
brevity or comprehensibilitytion. I've also messed around with all your
headings so, not only is it nearly the same length, it will also cost you
some time re-doing the anchor links. I won't be offended if you decline the
'assistance'.

Thanks for the anchor link addition to TW anyway, it's a useful feature.
Rgds.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/0d45f13e-9f97-4632-80fb-ed36be0f4ff0%40googlegroups.com.