Thanks so much Watt!

There are quite a few changes that I really like, specially putting the
links to the sections right at the top, breaking the procedure into Step 1
& 2, and the language changes that are nice and friendlier.

Appreciate the time you spent getting things in order. I will rework it
again using these good ideas.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/027e39df-a82f-41eb-aaa3-83b670193461%40googlegroups.com.