I went onto the unofficial Discord and harassed @Pmario there 😅, and I
think we've identified the cause of the problem. The SVG uses interactivity
defined in a way that is considered "unsecure" by many websites, including
WordPress and TW. I'm not certain how this is achieved, because I know
exactly -1 things about CSS, but Pmario said he was going to tinker with it
somewhat and get back to me.

I am really intrigued by the idea of overlaying the SVG on top of the JPEG,
but I am confused: would they scale properly? Both with the window, and
with each other.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/bfbf07c8-15dc-4530-a4dd-bba69b7af1b2%40googlegroups.com.