It's just that PS should be interpreting dates in local format. But I see
that the day is in M/D/Y format, which
isn't the default for Italy or GB. Hmmm ... was it *always *an Italian
computer, or was it something else once upon a time?

Oh well. Since it doesn't break for me, you'll need to tell me if this fix
works. It's just for the standard backup dir at the moment.

Find the line

      $destinationTimestamp = $destination.LastWriteTime

and insert below it the new line:

      $dt = $destinationTimestamp

Then down below that find the first line that starts

      $archiveFilename = ...

And replace it with:

        $archiveFilename = "$stem-$exten-$(get-date -year $dt.year -month
$dt.month -day $dt.day -hour $dt.hour -minute $dt.minute -second $dt.second
-millisecond $dt.millisecond -f yyyy-MM-dd_HHmmss).$exten"

I don't know how GG will format this, but it apparently needs to be all one
line.

Now when you test it, if the fix works there should be half as many errors
(because there will still be errors from the zip backup).

Let me know!
Thanks!