Github on the web is clunky because you can't make your changes, run, and
test.

It becomes more useful in conjunction with a desktop version of Git. But
not everyone is comfortable with that.

So, so far we've just been handing the baton back and forth. It seems to
work, at least with two people.

I suppose we should have something like GitHub for followers to download
from. Up to now, we haven't had any followers ;-)