Thanks for taking my suggestions into consideration!

You are right, Polly is more of a saving/restoring solution than a launcher
and development should go in that direction

The %userprofile%/downloads was just an example. I could easily see where
I'd put my wikis in Google Drive (for example) and reference them locally
as %userprofile%\Google Drive\tiddlywiki  This has the potential of only
needing 1 .ini file across my synced devices.

Can I run Polly.bat with different ini files? I see that is available with
polly-once.bat