On Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 9:40:39 PM UTC-7, Mohammad wrote:

> One more suggestion
>
> It is good if a small plugin in Tiddlywiki side (NOT browser itself) send
> a signal to Polly when the save button in Wiki id pressed for example write
> a small txt file in a Temp or download folder
> and then Polly understand there was an event to take action!

There already is a file written whenever you save -- it's the saved
download!

The point is to avoid having to install a plugin in every TW or an
extension in every browser.

I'm reminded of the quote attributed to Henry Ford, “If I had asked people
what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.”

Thanks!