Scott Kingery wrote:

> *test-1.0.0.html*?? why would you name a file like that? There should
> only be 1 "." and it should be before the extension. That said, I'm dealing
> with files at work where people are putting whole sentences in the file
> name!

People name things in ways that you can't predict. Its up to them, even if
silly :-)

IF the o/s can support it we should.

You could actually call a file *"silly-name (467) (18b).html"* and it would
still work. It would get download saved as "*silly-name (467) (18b)
(2).html" *& get restored correctly to *silly-name (467) (18b).html* :-)

TT