PMario

The ZIP contains 5 executables, that can potentially break my system, if I
> run them in the wrong order.

That is untrue! Don't scare people off!

None of them will do anything but throw error messages until you unlocked
them and provide settings.

The other download, the test system, is potentially dangerous but I
factored that in to prevent it running unless it is in a defined test
environment.

BUT,* I do acknowledge* that Mark & I chose to do development in public
here, rather than do it through GitHub. That is not normal & maybe
confusing!

Best wishes
TT