Github is so incredibly opaque!

I haven't had a chance to check out your code at all -- I was spending my
time fighting the GH monster, and
still not sure I have it right.

But for the moment, the code has a home at:

https://github.com/Marxsal/polly/tree/master

There is a developer branch (select from the branch drop-down) which
includes your test files. So people
can decide if they want just the basics or the full kit.

I haven't run your update, but I notice that shim.bat is gone. Hopefully
that was deliberate? I think when
things are settled we'll just use the base name for the main powershell
script rather than a name-by-version
one.

Thanks!