Hi Tony,

page media is not so well implemented in browsers i'm affraid.

I have a project with printing capabilities and have struggled with this.
My workaround is using a footer tiddler
* the footer tiddler has display:none; for @screen view
* i'm using display: table-footer-group; for @print section

Might inspire you :
https://know-rmandie.frama.io/TiddlyPAC/tiddlyPAC-Normandie.html#%24%3A%2Fpac%2Fstyles.css:%24%3A%2Fpac%2Fstyles.css%20styles_de_tiddlyPAC%20%5B%5BPorter%20%C3%A0%20Connaissance%5D%5D

works better in Firefox than Chrome though...

cheers,

Sylvain
@sycom